CALL US TODAY:
Welcome to Timberdoodle Co
View My Cart
Nowhere To Go
18 Doodle Dollar points
Usually Ships in 24 to 48 Hours
Fast-paced Tactical Game
Now is the time to bring your strategic thinking and covert techniques to the table as you battle to trap the opposing spy in the fast-paced tactical game Nowhere to Go. The first player to trap the other spy by surrounding him with roadblocks wins.
Learn to Plan and Think Ahead
Start the game with the suggested five bridge blocks, or if your children are up to the challenge, begin with no preset blocks. Move as far as you wish, but keep up surveillance to make sure you don't get captured! Nowhere to Go will require your children to think ahead and have a plan. Includes unique hexagonal game board, two playing pieces, and forty blockers. For two players ages eight and older.
For 2 players.
Hexagonal game board
2 playing pieces
How to Play:
1. Each player places his or her spy piece on the starting spaces.
2. Players take turns moving their spy piece as many spaces as they like across any bridges that are not blocked.
3. Players end their turns by placing a blocker on any bridge.
4. The first player to trap the other spy with blockers wins!
- Small parts. Not for children under 3yrs.
Spy Alley Dice Game
Never-Bored Kid Books Ages 6-7
Critical Thinking Book 2 Answers
Electric Colors Thinking Putty
Building Thinking Skills Book 2
Developing the Early Learner Volume 2
Follow us on Twitter
Like us on Facebook
HAVE A QUESTION? CHAT LIVE!
Friendly curriculum advisor 8-5 PST Mon-Fri
Shipping & Deliveries
Returns & Exhanges
Timberdoodle Co. All Rights Reserved.