CALL US TODAY:
Welcome to Timberdoodle Co
Redeem Doodle Dollars
View My Cart
Gifts for Teens & Beyond
List Price: $12.95
You Save 35%
You save $4.50!
9 Doodle Dollar points
Usually Ships in 24 to 48 Hours
Created by internationally recognized puzzle inventor Ivan Moscovich, a former prisoner in Auschwitz concentration camp, Ivan's Hinge is the hardest puzzle we sell. And yet, it remained one of our best sellers at 2012 homeschool conferences, purchased as often for brilliant spouses as it was for know-it-all teens. The design is ingenious, yet simple. Just choose a card, then fold, loop, bend, and twist Ivan's Hinge to match the pattern--that is, if you are able to. The cards can be solved, but they require some serious visual-spatial skills, while the articulating joints make Ivan's Hinge an irresistible combination of perplexing puzzle and soothing fidget toy. Ivan's Hinge includes not only the brightly-colored hinged manipulative, but also fifty-six colorful challenges printed on sturdy cards.
• Fold, loop, bend, twist, and turn to find a solution!
• Patterned challenge cards invite curiosity, logic, and determination
• Brainteaser and mind-builder--refines visual-spatial skills
• Created by famed puzzle creator Ivan Moscovich
• Ideal for brain stimulation and relaxation
• Appeals to a wide range of ages
• One Ivan's Hinge Puzzle
• Fifty-six challenge cards
Fat Brain Toys
- Small parts. Not for children under 3yrs.
The Big Book of Brain Games
Super Magnetic Thinking Putty
The History of the Medieval World
Metal Earth Bass Guitar
Show Me How to Survive
MetalEarth Cessna Skyhawk
Follow us on Twitter
Like us on Facebook
HAVE A QUESTION? CHAT LIVE!
Friendly curriculum advisor 8-5 PST Mon-Fri
Shipping & Deliveries
Returns & Exhanges
Timberdoodle Co. All Rights Reserved.
Ecommerce Software by Volusion