Timberdoodle’s 2013 Core Curriculum Kits!
When we started our business in 1985, it was the ability to build your own curriculum that set Timberdoodle apart. While we still offer parents the ability to tailor their curriculum to their unique family, we meet more and more families each year who are simply not comfortable with that particular feature of home teaching. For those of you who would rather someone else made some of the curriculum decisions, we are delighted to offer what we believe is the best of the best in convenient packages.
1. Our selection is based on over twenty-five years of homeschooling and selling homeschool supplies. We know what works.
2. Critical thinking skills are the backbone of all our core curriculums.
3. Because we do not self-publish, we are not limited by our abilities or resources, but have the entire world to hand-select from. That greater flexibility allows us to choose only what we consider the finest without having to promote anything just because it is “ours!”
4. We incorporate a wide selection of innovative, hands-on educational tools to stimulate the brain while engaging all learning styles.
5. Our goal is that your children become wildly successful at independent learning. From the earliest grades we’ve designed our curriculum to coach them towards taking charge of their own education – taking pressure off you in the process.